OBIA: How To report On Multiple Ethnicities After The HCM 19D Upgrade
(Doc ID 2622652.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.2 version, Analytics
Multiple Ethnicities after the HCM 19D Upgrade
1) OBIA version - 126.96.36.199.2
2) Modules are being used - HR Analytics (Workforce, Talent, SuccessPlanning, Recruitment)
3) Source system details :- Oracle HCM Cloud Application 19D (188.8.131.52.0)
4) ODI Version - ODI_184.108.40.206.0
5) Target Database version: - Oracle Database 12c EE High Perf Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 64bit Production
- This is regarding the latest upgrade in the Oracle HCM Cloud Application 19D (18.104.22.168.0) with respect to ethnicity changes.
- After the 19D upgrade, the HCM users will have an option to select multiple ethnicities instead of one(as per the earlier release) per person.
- This will have a downstream impact on the Oracle data warehouse as currently only the primary ethnicity is available for reporting purposes.
- How to report on multiple ethnicities after the HCM 19D upgrade.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document