DVD 184.108.40.206: In Data Visualisation Desktop, Unable to See Data
(Doc ID 2631016.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Visualization Desktop - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Data Visualisation Desktop (DVD) 18.104.22.168 version, unable to see data.
- Installed latest Oracle Analytics Desktop (OAD) [which was Data Visualisation Desktop (DVD) earlier]
- Trying to create a connection to OBIEE (OBIEE Version used - 22.214.171.124.0) via Oracle Applications.
- User has access to all Subject areas. OBIEE is up and running.
- When creating a data set, can select Subject area and can select different columns.
- After click on Preview data, cannot see any data.
- Created the project successfully and when dragging any attribute to visualization area, finally getting an error with below error codes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document