Oracle Analytics Server Data Visualization Machine Learning Fails With 'Something Went Wrong' Using Insight Explain Feature or Data Flow
(Doc ID 2638937.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 and later
You have a new installation of Oracle Analytics Server (OAS).
Your are trying to use the advanced analytics machine learning features Analyze Data with Explain or Create and Use Oracle Analytics Predictive Models and they fail with the following error(s):
Something Went Wrong
It looks like we did something wrong. Please try again, but if the problem persists know that we are trying hard to make the product perfect.
- nQSError 43113 - Message returned from OBIS
- nQSError 46240 - Python Process exited with non 0 exit Code
- EVALUATE_SCRIPT('filerepo://obiee.Drivers.xml ....
- nQSError 43224 The Dataflow 'xxxx' failed during execution.
- nQSError 43204 Asynchronous Job Manager failed to execute the asynchronous job.
You may find the following error in the logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document