Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the General Use of Hyperion Financial Management(HFM) Application
(Doc ID 2645228.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 220.127.116.11.208 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How to completely logout users from Workspace/HFM?
2. What is the Use of enabling admin connections instead of logging out users and disable applications?
3. When enable 'Admin mode', which all tasks will it wait for completion, all tasks or is there a segregation?
4. What happen to the activities like calculation, translation, data entry, journal posting and so on, which are not seen in running task? Will Admin Mode also wait for these activities to complete?
5. How to validate posting / un-posting of Journals?
6. Will journal postings and unposting as well be taken care as a running task like data loads, consolidation, metadata load?
7. What's the impact when application restart while consolidation is running?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document