OAS: Custom graph.xml of Custom Style Folder Not Working
(Doc ID 2648445.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After following the steps in the product documentation for customizing the skins and styles,
Section:Customize the User Interface
The skin setting works fine but the colors of graphs and charts that is set in the graph.xml in the s_<stylename>/res/s_Custom/master/graph.xml (Style directory) is not reflecting.
Steps to reproduce:
- Extract the bicustom.war and update the skin/style changes in the required files as per requirement.
- Package the bicustom.war and then the bicustom.ear.
- Deploy the bicustom.ear in the Weblogic console, targeting the bi_cluster with the deployment available from the mention bicustom.ear path.
- Modify the instanceconfig.xml file with the skin name and style name in the <DefaultSkin> and <DefaultStyle> tags. The name should be the same as the skin/style folders without the sk_ and s_
- Restart all services and verify the interface.
The graphs and charts do not show the correct colors as defined in the graph.xml file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document