OBIA 11g: HCM Compensation "3-Year Salary Trend" Report Showing Results only for Current Year
(Doc ID 2648880.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2022
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 188.8.131.52.2 version,
- Experiencing an issue in HCM Compensation "3-Year Salary Trend" report is not functioning as expected while running it for different year in prompt. The trend analysis is always retrieving current year data.
- After further analysis on the OOTB design, found that there is no filter present for capturing the year prompt values.
- For example, HCM Compensation Dashboard >> "3-Year Salary Trend" report >> showing data for 3 years i.e, only 2018, 2019 and 2020 (CURRENT YEAR).
- But when the user selects the year = 2016 in the YEAR prompt, it doesn't show the results for 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Checked the "3 YEAR AGO" filter logic created in "3-Year Salary Trend" report.
- Note: Customization/Changes have been done to any OOTB mappings.
- OBIA Version: 184.108.40.206.2
- Source System and its version: Fusion On Premise 220.127.116.11.0
- Modules being involved: Human Resources [Human Capital Management Analytics]
- Dashboard and Report: "Compensation > Overview > 3-Year Salary Trend"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document