OBIEE 12c|OAS: Value is Displayed as Abbreviate Format (5.00M) in IE browser Although Abbreviate Flag is Set Off
(Doc ID 2659599.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue occurs with next conditions.
- Using Data Visualization (DV)
- Using IE browser
- Using Tile graph
- Abbreviation flag is set to off
This issue can be reproduced easily with Sample Sales Lite with next steps.
1. Login http://hostname:9502/dv.
2. Create > Project > Subject Areas > Sample Sales Lite > Add to Project.
3. Double Click on the column of [Data > Base Facts > Revenue ], the graph type is set as Tile as default.
4. Change Number Format to [Number].
5. Please confirm Abbreviate is set as [Off].
6. Save the project.
7. Open the saved project in IE browser, then the issue can be confirmed. That is, 5.00M is displayed on the canvas, although abbreviate flag is set off.
8. However, in chrome and firefox browser, the value is displayed correctly as 5,000,000.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document