OBIA 11g: Cash Receivable (Receipt Details) Is Not Coming in AR Transaction Report
(Doc ID 2659699.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 220.127.116.11.2 version, Cash Receivable (Receipt Details) is not coming in AR Transaction Report (OOTB).
While running the All AR Transactions Report (OOTB Report on Receivables Dashboard for a particular Invoice Number, only invoice details are shown in the report. There is a receipt or cash application record available but it is not showing into the report.
- On checking the query of the OOTB report, found that the "AR Transaction Subtype Name" column is derived using 'Look Up' function from the table'W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_LKP_TL' table.
- There are two types of Aliases are created for this table, one for Conformed Domain (Domain Code = ‘C’) and another for Source Domain (Domain Code = ‘S’).
- The column used in the report used the Conformed Domain Alias and the formula for the column is written below.
Formula: LOOKUP(DENSE "Core"."Lookup - Domain Conformed"."Domain Member Name" ,'W_AR_XACT_SUBTYPE', "Core"."Dim - AR Transaction Type"."AR Transaction Sub Type Code", VALUEOF(NQ_SESSION."USER_LANGUAGE_CODE"))
- OBIA Version: 18.104.22.168.2
- Source System & its version - EBS R12
- Modules being involved - Financials [AR Transactions]
- Interface used - SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication.W_AR_XACT_FS
- Column Name: AR Transaction Subtype Name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document