Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Discoverer - Version 4.1.37 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Dec-2015***
Opening a workbook migrated from one instance to another results in the following errors:
- Unable to load EUL item ...
- Cannot join tables. Item dependency " " not found in EUL.
- Illegal operation... DIS4USR OR DIS5USR caused an invalid page fault in module....
- Runtime error c++ abnormal program termination.
If using the workbook dump utility, you may notice:
- Found in EUL by id *** Name has changed to .. where the new name is really the wrong column
It seems that items are matched by internal item identifiers (IDs) and not by developer keys and names.
This is caused by migrating EUL from one environment to another.
For example, you may have performed a database export / import of the EUL schema from DEV to TEST
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms