OBIEE 11g: Unable To Enable Writeback In Table View
(Doc ID 2677685.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Followed configuration steps from the Fusion Middleware System Administrator's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition -> Configuring for Write Back in Analyses and Dashboards
2. Enabled write back in the
/instanceconfig.xml file to include the element and its ancestor elements as appropriate, as shown in the following example:
3. Created a writebacktemplate.xml file under
BI_DOMAIN/instances/instance1/bifoundation/OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent/coreapplication_obips1/analyticsRes/customMessages as per the documentation steps.
4. Made the required changes in the RPD as per above documentation.
5. When opening table properties on the analysis, the write back check box is still disabled and unable to check it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document