CSV Format of a Report Showing Incorrect Results for Percentage Value for Turkish Locale
(Doc ID 2685089.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.200414 [Release 11g to 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicable only for Turkish language
A report exported to CSV format is showing incorrect results for percentage value in Turkish language.
In English Locale: The percentage value on CSV file appears as
In Turkish Locale: The same percentage value on CSV file appears as
Steps to reproduce:
- In My Account > Preferences >> change the following
- Locale: "Turkce - turkce"
- User Interface Language : "Turkce"
- Create a simple analysis having Percentage (%) value in it.
- Export the report into CSV.
- Open CSV file in Excel, can view incorrect results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document