Smartview Analysis Using Multiple Sub-Totals Errors With 'OBIEE:Assertion failure: !(pageStartRec > 0)..'
(Doc ID 2687357.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report with multiple sub-totals on dimensions throws the below error in SmartView. The issue could be reproduced as follows.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Excel with SmartView 188.8.131.52.910 installed, Set up a private connection to OBIEE.
- Create a sample Analysis with two duimensions and one measure in a table view with two Sub-totals on dimensions and a grand total.
The results display in OBIEE fine.
- Pull the Table view of this Analytics in the SmartView.
- The below error gets displayed.
- Uncheck one Sub-total in the Analysis and the results display fine in the SmartView.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document