OBIA 11g: Incorrect Soft Delete Logic For Workforce Assignments - Fusion Source
(Doc ID 2696896.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 22.214.171.124.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FUSION HCM 11 ORACLE CLOUD APPLICATION 20B (11.13.20.04.0)
- OBIA version: 126.96.36.199.2 and higher
- Source: Fusion 11. Oracle Cloud Application 20B (11.13.20.04.0)
- BI Apps modules: HCM and Finance
- Platform/version: Oracle 188.8.131.52
- Using out of the box HR mappings.
Flags in table W_FSN_WEVT_ASG_PS DELETE_FLG are incorrectly marked. Even for valid set of records they are marked as Y. W_FSN_WEVT_ASG_PS further loads data into W_FSN_WEVT_PS where there is an out of the box filter for DELETE_FLG = 'N'.
Because of this the headcount data is not matching with source due to this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document