After Upgrading, Logins Fail With 'You are not currently signed in to the Oracle BI Server'
(Doc ID 2714743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post Upgrade from OBIEE 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 , below errors are being observed :
1. After logging in to the analytics UI, the follow error displays :
2. The saw.log is captured with below similar errors :
- Another node in cluster owns lock file Middleware_home/bi/bidata/service_instances/ssi/metadata/content/catalog/root.lck
- Error initializing/loading existing Catalog bar ssi.Another instance of Oracle Business Intelligence is trying to upgrade/update/create the catalog located at root .Retry after it finishes.
- Create Service Instance failed.
- Error loading Presentation Catalog.
Upgraded from lower version to higher version in OBIEE 12c but this can be applicable to any version of BI 12c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document