Create a Data Set from a Google Drive Connection in Oracle Analytics and See No directories or Spreadsheets to Browse
(Doc ID 2718917.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 to 5.5.0 [Release 5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OAS or OAD 5.5.0 ...
When creating a Data Set on a Google Drive Connection, see an incomplete list of files and folders, or see no files and folders. For example:-
1. Create a (DV) Connection to Google Drive and save the Connection.
2. Click on the Connection to create a Data Set and see no error is thrown; but see no files (spreadsheets) to select and no folders (directories) to browse. Or, see only a few files / folders, and not all files / folders as expected based on what is seen when browsing in Google Drive directly.
3. In Google Drive, create a new folder / file, or copy an existing folder / file.
4. Click on the Connection (again) to create a Data Set and now see the newly touched folder / file in the Data Set editor.
5. After some time passes, during which there is activity (new files uploaded / edited, etc.) in Google Drive, click on the Connection to create a Data Set, and now see the folder / file in #4 is no longer listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document