ADVISOR WEBCAST: BI - Deploy Oracle Analytics Cloud with a Private Endpoint on February 4, 2021 [video]
(Doc ID 2738401.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for Oracle Analytics Cloud Administrators, OAC Analysts, OAC Consumers. If you want only hosts within your virtual cloud network (VCN) or your on-premise network to have access to Oracle Analytics Cloud, you can deploy your Oracle Analytics Cloud instance with a private endpoint. When you set up an Oracle Analytics Cloud instance you have the option to restrict access through a private endpoint. Private access means that traffic doesn't go over the internet. Private access can be from hosts within your virtual cloud network (VCN) or your on-premise network.
- About Private Endpoints
- Prerequisites for a Private Endpoint
- Typical Workflow to Deploy Oracle Analytics Cloud with a Private Endpoint
- Create Oracle Analytics Cloud with a Private Endpoint
- Change a Private Endpoint using the Console
- Connect to Your On-premise Network using FastConnect or VPN Connect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!