Export Analysis Report To CSV Format Having Hidden Char In The First Column Of The Cell Which Display as ("?")
(Doc ID 2759813.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Reporting and Publishing - Version 22.214.171.124.190716 and later
Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export Analysis report to CSV format having hidden char in the first column, which display as a question mark ("?").
Recently upgraded OBIEE product from 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 version or migrated to OAS 5.5.0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into OBIEE/OAS Analytic page with user credentials.
2. Export the Analysis report to CSV format.
3. Open CSV file.
4. Copy Column name ie A1 to the empty cell on the xl sheet (same sheet) For example: copy CELL A1 to CELL H2.
5. Next to the CELL H2 ie I2 CELL, put the =CODE(H2) and Press Enter. Now, I2 CELL will display the size of the A1 value.
6. Now go to the H2 CELL and Delete the First Letter and press backspace button the keyboard two or three times to delete the invalid character from the H2 CELL.
7. Now Add same character again on the H2 CELL and press enter. Here I2 CELL value has been changed to new value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document