BI Components Failed To Upgrade During In-place Upgrade
(Doc ID 2799162.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 5.5.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Components not upgraded during in-place upgrade from OAS 5.5 to 5.9.
- Installed Weblogic Infrastructure.
- Installed Oracle Analytic Server.
- Readiness Check was successful.
- Upgraded Schemas With Upgrade Assistant.
- Reconfigured BI Domain With Reconfigure Wizard.
- Configuration with Upgrade Assistant failed with below error:
Components Not Upgraded
ERROR in biplatform_config_plugin-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mi-ss.log:
SEVERE: BICSSUpgradePlugin Error occurred: java.lang.RuntimeException: oracle.bi.endpointmanager.impl.EndpointInconsistentException: Web app analytics. analytics-ws misconfigured. Targeted to default channel but endpoint properties file defines scope as DUAL and this endpoint is for the INTERNAL context
Analytics application was re-deployed during SSO configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document