MaximumLogAgeDay Parameter Manually Modified in Logconfig.xml was not Loaded/Reflected in Fusion Middleware Control
(Doc ID 2824081.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MaximumLogAgeDay Parameter which is manually modified in logconfig.xml is not loaded/reflected in Fusion Middleware Control although <Note:2195581.1> solution is taken.
1. Set [Maximum Log Age] in Fusion Middleware Control(/em) to be 2 Days. After Activate, MaximumLogAgeDay is updated to 2 both in Fusion Middleware Control(/em) and logconfig.xml file.
2. Shutdown OBI Server Services.
3. Manually modify logconfig.xml and set MaximumLogAgeDay to be 5.
4. Start OBI Server Services.
5. [Maximum Log Age] is still 2 Days in Fusion Middleware Control(/em) although OBI services are stopped while modifying the logconfig.xml.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document