Financial Reporting (FR) - User POV Window Doesn't Show for Books, but Shows for Reports
(Doc ID 2862798.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2022
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.000 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On FR 220.127.116.11.000 version, Books not showing user POV window for Books, but shows user POV window for Reports for same users.
We have tested with few users when they run books doesnt get pov.But the same user is able to see pov while running reports.
We have over 1000 shared services native groups and want all users whether first time or daily users to see pov while running FR books.
- A new EPM 11.2.7 env is built
- All application and FR are imported
- The first time all shared services users have been exported and imported, the User POV property shows off under Workspace -> File -> Preference -> Financial Reporting
- Login to FRConfig MBean tool and changed the FR preference property "com.hyperion.reporting.HRPrefs.previewuserpov" to True
- After that the UI user POV would show as ON, but when users run any such FR books it is not showing the User POV window
- Once turning users POV property to OFF and then back ON, the user POV window works properly for both FR Book and FR reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document