Hyperion Planning: Access Permissions of Native Admin User for Task Lists are Lost after Running ImportSecurity Utility with SL_CREARALL
(Doc ID 2925711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 184.108.40.206.000 to 220.127.116.11.000 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Access permissions of native admin user for task lists are lost after running ImportSecurity utility with SL_CREARALL.
For example, after this issue occurs, any task lists are not displayed when connecting to the Planning application as native admin in Smart View.
Steps for replication:
1. Log-in the Planning app, go to Manage Task Lists and create a new task list.
2. Make sure that the access permission for Administrator(Manage and Assign) exist in Assign Access page for the task list.
3. Launch Smart View and connect to the application with private connection or shared connection.
4. Make sure that the task lists are normally displayed in the Smart View panel at this time.
5. Export access permissions by running ExportSecurity utility under "<EPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE>/Planning/planning1" as the below.
8. After running the import, the access permissions for Administrator(Manage and Assign) disappear in Assign Access page for the task list.
9. Launch Smart View again and connect to the application with private connection or shared connection.
10. Task lists are not displayed in the Smart View panel at this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document