When Adding a New Item, the Values in "Cell Line Item Details" Cannot be Saved. Workspace Menus Become Unresponsive
(Doc ID 2932977.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2023
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 22.214.171.124.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Cell Line Item Details (LID) using a HFM Data Grid, it works as expected. However, when trying to create Cell LID in a Data Form and click OK, the submit button is disabled so no option to save the data entered in the LID.
Also the workspace page hangs. Users cannot click on any of the menus at the top. Users are required to close and reopen browser again to continue working with application. Below are the steps to reproduce the issue.
1. Login to any HFM Application as application admin.
2. Open a data form contains an account which has Cell Line Item Detail enabled
3. Right click on the Account and select Cell Line Item Detail from the context menu.
4. Add a new row and enter a description and an amount. Select OK.
- The data entered was not saved because the submit button is disabled.
- The menu bar items - Navigate, File, View etc. and the Log Off button are unresponsive.
- The user can only get out of the application by shutting the browser down.
- This issue does not occur when entering Cell Line Item details in a Data Grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document