Dashboard Prompt Values Not Separated By Comma In Analytics Report When Web Language Is Arabic
(Doc ID 2943697.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 2022 (6.4) and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a dashboard prompt, a presentation variable is defined. This variable is used in the title of the report. When one or multiple values is selected in the prompt, the title will display the selected values.
When using English as a Web language for the session, then the selected values display correctly in the title separated by comma.
However, when using Arabic as a Web language for the session, then the selected values are not separated by comma proper
Steps To Reproduce :
- Create a choice list dashboard prompt based on a column, for example, Product Type column and it has values as follows:
- Define a presentation variable called p1 in the prompt.
- Refer the presentation variable p1 in the Title of the report.
- Create a dashboard page and include the prompt and the report.
- Go to My Account -> Set User Interface Language as Arabic
- Go to the dashboard page and select multiple values such as Cell Phones, Camera, Audio, Accessories
- Click on Apply
- The title will display the selected values as "Cell PhonesCameraAudio,Accessories" instead of displaying them as "Cell Phones,Camera,Audio,Accessories"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document