After Opening A Detailed Job History From A BI Publisher Report Embedded In A Dashboard In Oracle Analytics Server, The Return Button Renders The BI Publisher Home Page
(Doc ID 2966458.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Server - Version 2022 (6.4) to 2022 (6.4) [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Analytics Server (OAS), Release 2022 (6.4):
- Open a BI Dashboard (/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&PortalPath=...) that contains an embedded BI Publisher (BIP) report.
- In the BIP report, click the Actions menu (gear icon) and select the Job History item. See the Report Job History displays within the Dashboard, in place of the BIP report.
- Click on a job in the Report Job Name column to see more details of the job (for example, to view its Parameters). See the details of the job display within the Dashboard, in place of the BIP report.
- Click the Return button. Instead of being returned to the Dashboard with the embedded Report Job History, see the Report Job History is displayed in BI Publisher (/xmlpserver/schedule/viewHistory.jsp).
- Click the Return button. See the BI Publisher Home page (/xmlpserver/servlet/home) is displayed.
Due to this issue, the end user "loses" the /analytics and Dashboard context.
- On clicking the Return button in the Report Job History embedded within the Dashboard (as per #2 above), see the BIP report will display within the Dashboard (as per #1 above). The change to the /xmlpserver context only occurs after further drilling down into the details of a job.
- This issue is not encountered when using the Jobs : Report Job History link from the Analytics Home page (/analytics/saw.dll?bieehome).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document