Discoverer Lost Contact With Server When Regional Settings Are English UK
(Doc ID 456401.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Discoverer - Version 10.1.2.2 to 10.1.2.2 [Release 10.1.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Mar-2013***
After upgrading to Discoverer Plus 10.1.2.54.25 and connected to a E-Business Suite Applications mode EUL, when attempting to open a workbook, the following error occurs:
"Contact with the Discoverer server has been lost."
Java console show the following:
This issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the client PC, make sure that the default language is set to English-UK.
2. Start Oracle Discoverer Plus.
3. Choose connection: Oracle Applications.
4. Choose language: English-UK.
5. Open a workbook and the error message is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|