"Unknown error" Connecting to Financial Reporting Studio from a Remote Client
(Doc ID 741874.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version: 220.127.116.11.00 to 18.104.22.168.00 - Release: 9.0 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft Windows XP
***Checked for relevance on 20-Dec-2011***
You receive the following error when you log into Financial Reporting Studio from a remote desktop:
After you click "OK" on the error pop-up, you connect to Studio. When you click on File: Explore, you receive the error again.
You have confirmed the following information:
- All required firewall ports are open.
- You installed Financial Reporting Studio as an administrator on the desktop.
- You ran HRRunAnt.cmd to clear preliminary issues with the install.
- System 9 only, you ran the Configuration Utility to configure Financial Reporting.
- You can telnet to the Financial Reporting Reports Server, but you cannot telnet to the Core Server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document