"Maximum Calculation Iterations Exceeded" Messages in FRReportSrv.log
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.00 [Release 9.0 to 11.1]
Hyperion Reports - Version 184.108.40.206.00 to 220.127.116.11.00 [Release 2.0 to 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You review FRReportSrv.log in one of the following locations, depending on version, and note that it contains multiple messages about maximum calculation iterations.
- Pre-System 9: \HyperionSolutions\HyperionReports\logs
- 9.0.1-18.104.22.168: \Hyperion\BIPlus\logs
- 9.3.1-22.214.171.124: \Hyperion\logs\BIPlus
You increase MaximumCalculationIterations in one of the following locations, depending on version, but note that the change makes no difference in the number of messages.
- Pre-System 9: \HyperionSolutions\HyperionReports\lib\hr_repserver.properties
- 9.0.1-126.96.36.199: \Hyperion\BIPlus\lib\fr_repserver.properties
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms