Business Rules That Take More Than Five Minutes to Execute Are Re-launched Repeatedly
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.00 to 126.96.36.199.00 [Release 9.3 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When accessing Planning via Workspace, Business Rules that normally take more than 5 minutes to complete run for an unlimited period of time.
- By viewing the running Essbase sessions in the EAS console, you can see that the Business Rules "Calculate" sessions are being re-launched every 5 minutes, so that a new instance of the Rule is launched before the first can complete.
- This issue only affects Business Rules that normally take more than 5 minutes to complete.
- This issue does not affect Business Rules launched directly from Planning (accessing Planning directly on its own URL, bypassing the Workspace).
- This issue does not affect Business Rules launched from the EAS console.
- This issue only affects systems using Weblogic as a web application server.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms