Financial Reporting Displays Double-Byte Aliases as Question Marks (?), 18.104.22.168 Only
(Doc ID 855927.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 22.214.171.124.00 to 126.96.36.199.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Reporting Studio does not correctly show Japanese aliases in Member Selection for an Essbase data source. The aliases show as "??".
- Create an Essbase database in Unicode mode.
- Create an outline in the database and add some children.
- Type some double-byte characters into the default alias table for each member.
- Save the outline.
- Log into Financial Reporting Studio as an administrator.
- Create a New Database Connection with "Essbase" as the connection type with the new database as the data source.
- Do Member Selection. All double-byte aliases will show as "??".
You will see the same behavior when you do member selection in Workspace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document