Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 18.104.22.168.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This knowledge document is a replacement for Documents 1068583.1, 1229824.1, 1085113.1, which have been deleted.
***Confirmed Bug Status on 16-Jan-2016***
***Checked for Relevance on 16-Jan-2016***
- Applications fail to start
- When trying to delete an ASO application from the Essbase Administration Services (EAS) Console errors with:"Error: 1054002 Loading application [xxxx] is not currently permitted"
- Orphaned or ghost ESSSVR process running
- Essbase applications will not start after the following sequence:
1. Using Essbase Administration Services Console, uncheck the 'Start application when Essbase server starts' in the application properties and in application properties select 'Start application when Essbase server starts'
2. Later a MaxL script ran that unloads the applications, but could not restart them.
3. Restarted Essbase and the applications will not start
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms