Smart View Error "Invalid Parameter" Appears When Executing Query Containing Japanese, Turkish or Double Byte Characters
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.00 to 184.108.40.206.00 - Release: 11.1 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Mar-2012*** Invalid Parameter may appear when the following operations are performed in Hyperion Smartview:
- refresh/refresh all/submit data Query Designer
- refresh/refresh all/submit data Web Form
- refresh/refresh all/submit data Excel sheet HsGetText(), HsSetText() function are used
- If the Web Data Entry Form name or Folder Name in HFM application contains double byte characters, the error can occur when opening the form.
- When the Cell Text of any included cell contains double byte characters, the error can occur when the data is submitted to HFM.
- When the metadata description of any displayed member includes double byte characters, the error can occur when the data is submitted to HFM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms