Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 18.104.22.168.00 to 22.214.171.124.00 - Release: 11.1 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In the EAS console, create a runtime prompt whose type is Dimension.
2. Create a business rule which includes this runtime prompt.
3. Call the business rule in a Planning.
4. For the runtime prompt, click the "Select Member" button.
5. Select any member and move it to the selected members area,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms