How Can Functionality Be Hidden From Selected Users of Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio?
(Doc ID 986525.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version: 18.104.22.168.10 - Release: 9.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unhide sections by end users
- Open a section or table catalog by end users
- Exclude the section title bar from the option available toolbars
- Prevent saving of a report by an end user (for example on a local personal computer)
- Or do specific profiles need to be setup for end users of dashboards?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|