Displaying Artifact List In Hyperion Shared Services Returns Error: "Unable to connect to Deployment Metadata"
(Doc ID 987526.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Aug-2012***
In this scenario, the Hyperion Shared Services (HSS) component is composed of three servers:
- Server 1: HSS web application and openLDAP - Production
- Server 2: HSS web application and openLDAP - Disaster Recovery server
- Server 3: HSS repository (Oracle)
- Server 1 and 2 have been configured using a DNS alias.
- No issue occurs when accessing HSS via the Disaster Recovery server.
The error "Unable to connect to Deployment Metadata" is being thrown when attempting to display the deployment metadata via the HSS user interface on the Production server (Server 1).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document