Displaying Artifact List In Hyperion Shared Services Returns Error: "Unable to connect to Deployment Metadata"
(Doc ID 987526.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 188.8.131.52.00 to 184.108.40.206.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In this scenario, the Hyperion Shared Services (HSS) component is composed of three servers:
- Server 1: HSS web application and openLDAP - Production
- Server 2: HSS web application and openLDAP - Disaster Recovery server
- Server 3: HSS repository (Oracle)
- Server 1 and 2 have been configured using a DNS alias.
- No issue occurs when accessing HSS via the Disaster Recovery server.
The error "Unable to connect to Deployment Metadata" is being thrown when attempting to display the deployment metadata via the HSS user interface on the Production server (Server 1).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document