Cloning a User Does not Copy Last 'Read Only' Flag on Property Categories
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.00 - Release: 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- In DRM client, point to Admin -> User Management...
- Create a user, e.g. OrigUser, User Type 'User'
- Select the Property Categories tab
- Add all the available categories
- Select each one in turn and select Read Only
- Choose Apply
- Choose the New User icon
- In the New User dialog, select Clone User and select OrigUser in the Drop-down menu
- Enter other details and choose OK
- Looking at the new user, select the last property category and observe that the Read Only flag is not set, but the others are.
If the original user is a Security Admin and the cloned user a User, the flag
is set correctly, i.e. all flags are Read Only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms