E1: 42: Outbound Sales Interoperability
(Doc ID 1056372.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The definition for Interoperability is enabling applications and technologies to allow one system to share data and/or logic with another system. EnterpriseOne is responsible for data output from the system 42 files to the Z files. It is the responsibility of EDI or a translator or third party to access the correct information to use.
- Sales Order Header Unedited Transaction File (F4201Z1)
- Sales Order Detail Unedited Transaction Table (F4211Z1)
- Sales Order Detail Tag Unedited Transaction File (F49211Z1)
- Sales Order Header (F4201)
- Sales Order Detail (F4211)
- Sales Order Detail Tag File (F49211)
- Transaction Type (P0004A)
- Outbound Sales Transaction Revisions (P4211Z1)
- Purge Sales Order Transactions (R4211Z1P)
- Flat File Cross Reference (P47002)
- Ship Confirmation (P4205)
- Sales Order Entry (P4210)
The Outbound Sales Transactions program is designed to create and ship confirm sales orders to export to an external system. This solution document is written for 8.12 and above, however, this functionality is available starting in Xe.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Outbound Sales Order Transactions|
|Outbound Ship Confirmation Transactions|
|Minimum Required Fields|
|Purging Completed Records|
|Frequently Asked Questions|