E1: PKG: Update Package Error For Custom UBEs - PKGTAM0070 ERROR: Version + Does Not Exist In The Central Objects. - Pre-EnterpriseOne 8.12 Issue ONLY
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP23 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Building an Update Package with custom UBEs gives error on objects. Issue NOT reported in EnterpriseOne 8.12 and 9.x.x application releases, only reported so far for EnterpriseOne 8.11 SP1 application releases systems with TR 8.96x or lower TRs. After building an update package from deployment server or even from a client workstation with a Custom Report that has several versions, 2 things might happen:
1. Processing option values are not getting displayed (Only OK & CANCEL Buttons are displayed). The screen shot below shows the error:
2. All Constants defined in the Reports are not displayed.
Errors appeared in the logs as the ClientPkgBuild.log for the Update package build as:
- Building rdatext specs for UBE.
- PkgTam.cpp:1001 PKGTAM0070 ERROR: object R55CUSTOM, version + does not exist in the Central Objects.
- Specs built.
- Building potext specs for Process Options.
- PkgTam.cpp:1001 PKGTAM0070 ERROR: T55CUSTOM does not exist in the Central Objects.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms