E1: OS: Unable To See New System Foundation Library when Using A98OWMNU
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
IBM i on POWER Systems
*** check for relevance 11-JUL-2012 ***
A new system foundation Library has been added for multi-foundation purposes, following <Document 972847.1>, however the new library (for the new Tools Release) does not show up when initially logging into the AS400 and using A98OWMNU for user ONEWORLD.
The following has been checked:
- BV3C program exists in the JDEOW
- There are no duplicate JDE.INI files in the root directory.
- Verified that User ONEWORLD has the required change authority on 'JDE897SYS' directory.
- Checked that the library name description for the 'JDE897SYS' to make sure it does not contain any garbage characters.
- Opened & re-saved the JDE.INI file in the newly created library to overwrite the wrong end of line character (if existing).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms