E1: OS: Unable To See New System Foundation Library when Using A98OWMNU
(Doc ID 1165363.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
IBM i on POWER Systems
*** check for relevance 11-JUL-2012 ***
A new system foundation Library has been added for multi-foundation purposes, following <Document 972847.1>, however the new library (for the new Tools Release) does not show up when initially logging into the AS400 and using A98OWMNU for user ONEWORLD.
The following has been checked:
- BV3C program exists in the JDEOW
- There are no duplicate JDE.INI files in the root directory.
- Verified that User ONEWORLD has the required change authority on 'JDE897SYS' directory.
- Checked that the library name description for the 'JDE897SYS' to make sure it does not contain any garbage characters.
- Opened & re-saved the JDE.INI file in the newly created library to overwrite the wrong end of line character (if existing).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document