E1: JAS: Troubleshooting Tips for Web Client Performance Issues and General Information on HTML Server (JAS) Performance
(Doc ID 1206882.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some of the commonly reported web client performance issues:
- Web client hangs intermittently and it happens with almost all applications
- Web client is stuck in "Processing" for an unusually long time and sometimes does not respond.
- The browser window needs to be closed when the web client is stuck in processing and a new window is opened to continue working
- Web client hangs randomly after upgrading the Tools Release
- Applications renders very slow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document