E1: WAS: Websphere 7 Gives Error 500 On Selects Longer than 1 Minute
(Doc ID 1265515.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user is performing an extended select (Ex: P0911 wide open FIND) from an HTML/Web client while logged into EnterpriseOne using Websphere 7.0 the user gets a pop up Error 500 message if the find/select takes longer than 60 seconds.
- If using Websphere 7 Fixpack 5, and the user clicks "OK" on this message, the results for the application are returned.
- If using Websphere 7 Fixpack 11 and the user clicks "OK" on this message, the results for the application get cleared from the screen which goes blank and the user has to re-enter their work.
There are no messages in the E1 JAS logs, the HTTP logs or the general Websphere logs. The issue can occur in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
The following timeouts have been increased, but the same issue persista at the 1 minute timeframe. Increasing the timeouts in the following configuration files/locations where ineffective:
- JDE.INI (Application Server)
- JAS/JDBJ.INI (HTML Server)
- Plug-in timeouts in WebSphere admin console
- Timeouts in WebSphere admin console
- Increased timeouts and thread counts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document