E1: GRID: Unable to Export More than 32,767 Rows of Grid Data to Excel
(Doc ID 1269788.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to export grid data to Excel if the grid contains more than 32,767 rows. Issue happens on both the Fat Client and Web Client. When the user tries to export the grid data, it will seems to be processing, but after a while it will just return to the application without opening Excel and therefore without exporting any data.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open an application with more than 32,767 grid rows of data. e.g. Enter DD in fast path, select Error Messages application. Enter * in Glossary Group. Click Find button.
- Click Next records or Go to End button to scroll to more than 32,767 of grid rows.
- From Tools Menu -> select Export Grid Data.
- On Export Assistant, choose "Export to Excel" option and Define Range = Export All
- Click Continue. System will say that it is processing, but after a while, nothing happens. Excel is not launched and the system returns back to the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document