Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Jan-2013***
After changing the row description for the language Traditional Chinese in Glossary Overrides, the changes did not get reflected in the local web client or the fat client.
The following steps are taken to change the Glossary text in the Data Dictionary application:
- Go to Data Dictionary (DD), P92001.
- Enter Alias, AC01, to filter.
- Select it.
- Click on Description Overrides in Form Exit Menu.
- Under the language, select it and change the Row Description.
- Click OK to save the change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms