Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A sample Business Services Consumer implementation is provided as part of E1. The components involved in this implementation are:
- Application P954001
- Business Function B953002
- Business Service Web Proxy JRH90I34
- Business Service JPR01000.
The above objects have the following relationship:
- The application P954001 calls the BSFN B953002.
- B953002 invokes JRH90I34.
- JRH90I34 invokes JPR01000.
The JPR01000 operation that is executed is 'getAddressBook' information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms