E1: BSSV: Unable to Ping the Local BSSV Server Running on Integrated Weblogic Server(WLS)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.98 version, Interop – Business Services using WLS 184.108.40.206 jDeveloper on local machine
Following the note 1346096.1 and one of the steps states to ping the local BSSV server. Get an error that the ping test failed.
Should be able to ping the local BSSV server.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
Setup an OCM record for enterprise server to point to the local BSSV server
Add an OCM record in the Local DataSource (e.g. - System-900) or Server Data Source i.e. depending on where the BSFN - B953002 (which will actually call the Consumer BSSV JRH90I33) is running.
1. Log into E1 HTML Client. Use E1 user with authority to work with OCM application.
2. Fast path to “GH9011”
3. Expand “System Administration Tools” menu, locate “Object Configuration Manager” and go to Versions.
4. Choose ZJDE0003 version and click Select.
5. On the next screen, choose the correct data source. If you are using production environment, business functions will be run on enterprise server. So use the server data source.
6. Click Add on next screen to add the OCM record.
Environment Name: environment to be used to testing.
Service Name: BSSV
User / Role: E1 user id or role for this user of *PUBLIC
Server: BSSV server name. If the consumer BSSV is running locally on JDEV 11g’s Integrated WLS, give the machine name where JDEV 11g is installed.
Port: JDENET listening port on the BSSV server. Port should be the serviceNameListen located in the jdeinterop.ini file packaged in BSSV_EAR
7. Click OK to save the record.
8. Activate the OCM record just entered.
9. Select the OCM record. From Row menu, choose “Ping BSSV Server” option. This will test the connectivity with BSSV server. Make sure it is successful.
Can not test consumer packages locally.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms