E1: 43: Fetch From Cache Failed (078N) Error in P4314 - 3 Way Voucher Match
(Doc ID 1395381.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
B4302180 - CacheProcessPurchaseOrderCache (Purchase Order Cache Server Function)
This note is to explain possible issue you may face in running P4314 (Voucher Match). So to debug issue in P4314, this document shall explain,
- General Routine of P4314
- The flow of Master Business Functions (XT4314ZN/XT4314Z2, XT4311Z1/XT4311Z2, B0400047 and B0900049
- And two Caching (temporary repository in Physical Memory) related business functions
- B4302180 - To store PO Header and Detail Cache
- B4302450 - To store VM (Voucher Match) Cache
- XT4311Z1C: Purchase Order
- B4302180F: Purchase Order Header (new line)
- B4302180G: Purchase Order Detail (new line)
- B4302450A: Voucher Match Cache
- B4302450B: Voucher Match Error Cache
- F04UI001/F04UI002: AP Cache
- I09UI002/I09UI003: GL Cache
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document