E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Process Enhancements Available in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 (R4304010, R4304016, R4304020, R4304021, P4314WB)
(Doc ID 1451429.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The new Voucher Match Automation feature provides an automated process for the existing three-way voucher match functionality. Voucher Match Automation automatically matches invoices to purchase orders and receipts.
Voucher matching is automated when the total amount of the invoice line matches with the total amount of the receipt line either exactly or within a standard tolerance amount. As you may have a different relationship with each supplier, six (6) rules are available to govern how to match the invoice line to the receipt line. Each supplier can have a different rule. The rules are based upon the following items:
- Multiple shipments of the same purchase order line
- Multiple invoices for the same purchase order line
- Single invoice for multiple purchase orders
- Allowing a difference in the amount of the purchase order line versus the invoice line
What is being announced?
Oracle’s JD Edwards has announced enhancements to Voucher Match Automation in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.1:
- An additional rule to allow matching of an invoice line to multiple receipts across multiple purchase orders
- Supplier attributes to require Purchase Order and/or Item information prior to matching
- Suggestion processing
- Workbench to manage suggestions and review previous matches and vouchers
Voucher Match Automation enables you to automatically match invoices to purchase order receipts and create vouchers. Carefully consider whether using the Voucher Match Automation process supports your business requirements. Based on the voucher match automation setup, the process creates:
• A single voucher for an invoice
You can set up the Duplicate Invoice Edit constant to restrict duplicate supplier invoices. This allows the system to generate a single voucher for an invoice during the voucher match automation process.
• A voucher for each line of an invoice
You must set up the Duplicate Invoice Edit constant to allow duplicate supplier invoices. This enables the system to generate a voucher for each line of an invoice during the voucher match automation process.
This processing enables the system to process individual supplier invoice lines that have receipts that can be matched. This processing may conflict with your business requirements.
- Voucher Match Automation works with purchase order receipts, three-way match transactions. Two-way match processing is not supported in Voucher Match Automation. See 1942658.1
- Voucher Match Automation does not interface with the transportation module to match freight invoices to shipments. See 1906610.1
- Voucher Match Automation UBEs do not read the information in the Purchase Order Multiple Account Tables/Multiple Account Distribution. See 1991323.1
Use the Voucher Match Automation Change Assistant Query for 9.1 to obtain the full enhancement including the data pack and E1 Page. See 2006901.1
Voucher Match Automation Process Functional Training
This training provides a functional overview of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Voucher Match Automation 9.1 functionality.
Refer to the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications 9.1 Voucher Match Automation Process Function TIO on LearnJDE available here.
Access requires Oracle University (OU) user authentication.
There is no audio in this self-paced training enabling you to view the content at your own pace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Voucher Match Automation Process Functional Training|