E1: JAS: Memory Leak Issues When Open Queries are Used
(Doc ID 1465389.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document discusses memory leak issues in HTML/Web clients when users perform (or experience) any of the following:
- Open ended queries
- Huge grid imports/exports in the user session
- Excessive user session timeout
- Long and/or open ended Databrowser queries
- Timeout errors
- Memory exhaustion (heap memory) and spikes in memory usage
- Header and Headerless Detail forms (standard or custom applications) queries
- HTML/Web client users may not logout of the session using the Exit button. The user session may just be killed or closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document