Last updated on APRIL 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users attempt to create an Advanced Preference Detail (P4072) record for the Order Detail Defaults Advanced Preference (Type 02) the following error is displayed.
File can not be accessed (Error ID 3143).
Warning A form level error has occurred.
CAUSE: ERROR: File can not be accessed.
Solution. . . Change IBM security or authority using the IBM EDTOBJAUT command.
This file can not be accessed with the current IBM authority for the User executing this request.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From fastpath, access Advanced Preference Detail (P4072 ZJDE0002)
- Enter an existing Preference Name that is for type 02 Order Detail Defaults.
- Click Find, and then Select
- Enter 'From Level' = 1 on the grid
- Take Row Exit 'Pref Details'.
- Enter a Sequence Number and tab down. On dialog is initialized, the error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms