Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a voucher for format code 28, the GUI no. is not being brought over and the OK button is missing from GUI / VAT Multiple Transactions Detail (P75T004). Hence, making it unable to create GUI.
Here are the steps to replicate the issue :-
1) Company 00168 is in fiscal year 2011 with regular date pattern (i.e. R).
2) Setup version TWN0028 for programs - Standard Voucher Entry (P0411), PO - GUI/VAT Transaction(P75T003) and P75T004.
For P75T003 and P75T004, setup the following processing options:
- Company = 00168
- Declaration site = 16801
- Transaction type of GUI/VAT = PUR.
3) In Supplier Constants (P75T0091), supplier number #43001 setup with format code = 28.
4) In GUI/VAT Document Type Format Code Setup(P75T011), setup Format Code 28 for doc type ‘VPD’ with :-
P0411|TWN0028 and P75T004|TWN0028.
5) Create voucher via P0411 / TWN0028 for supplier #43001. Invoice no. entered as IL42400001 and Tax Explanation = 'V'. After entering the GL distribution account click OK to save and it will procced to call P75T004.
6) In the header, GUI Doc Type = VPD and Format Code = 28. However, in the grid, the GUI/VAT No. is blank. The OK button is also missing and unable to save the GUI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms