E1: SS: Page N of Total does not Display Correctly when UBE is submitted as Subsystem Job
(Doc ID 1497756.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 to 9.1 [Release 8.98 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page N of Total functionality does not work correctly when jobs are run in the subsystem. Final PDF will not print the page numbers in the correct position, for each run the location is off from its correct position.
Sequence of Events:
- Identify a UBE version which is intended to run as subsystem job.
- Override the design of the version and insert a runtime field Page N of Total.
- Save the report and submit version specifications.
- Launch the subsystem job and verify the output PDF.
- The Page N of Total will not display in the correct location in the PDF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document